Contest Reminder

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
20050419.saber.jpg

20050419.anakin.jpg

20050419.deluxe.jpg
With all of the excitement of C3, all of the news and perhaps some new visitors from the show. I wanted to remind everyone about the Celebration Giveaways we have going. CLICK HERE to find out all of the details.

lights2.gif

Not to sound stupid (try as I might), but how do we PM (personal message) you guys? Don't we need to know your PM info? What happened to the simple "email us at....." Or is it the same thing? Wookiee_cookiee won't tell me.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
see where it says "AmShak" over at the left above the avatar? click it and there should be a drop down box. one of the options should be to "PM" that member.

but..... don't PM me about this contest. barada is running it and you need to go to the other thread (linked above) and PM barada.

or you could go to the "member list" found in the "quick links" in the menu towards the top of the page and find barada that way. there is also a pm option.

or you could click the "private message" link at the top right of the page, under the "welcome, _______". then select "send new message" from the menu on the left and put barada in the top field.

there may be a few more ways but that's all i have right now. :baby: