Collectible of the Day 282 - Crest Pro-Health Jr. Star Wars Toothpaste

Discussion in 'Espionage Report' started by darthskellington, Feb 27, 2015.

1. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

[​IMG]

Stumbled across some new Crest Pro-Health Jr. Star Wars toothpaste at Target today. The 4.2 oz box features Vader on one side, Yoda on the other, and both together on the top. Inside the tube features both characters as well. Retails for around $3.00.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pwr25

pwr25 Spy

Wow had no idea about this either. I have got to start coming back on this site again more often. LOL

3. darthskellington

Thanks. I post when I can. There is also Crest (I think) mouthwash bottle. Firefly has a number of toothbrush items that I know Target carries, including light up Vader and Yoda saber brushes, red and black? stop & go brushes (the light up like stoplights for a built in timer), and a 3-pack of brushes. Also in the travel section they have a pouch with travel toothbrush.

4. pwr25

pwr25 Spy

I just found the mouthwash bottle the other day and picked up about 6 different newish toothbrushes. Here are pics. There are also travel packs on the aisle with all the travel size things that have either a Vader or Yoda flicker ring type thing.

028.JPG 029.JPG 033.JPG 037.JPG 039.JPG 041.JPG 044.JPG 046.JPG 047.JPG

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  5. pwr25

pwr25 Spy

Found one more different toothbrush today
    005.JPG

6. darthskellington

Neat. Had not seen the large character brushes yet. Quite a line up when you put them all together.