Collectible of the Day 272 - Jaina Solo Bishoujo statue

Discussion in 'Espionage Report' started by darthskellington, Jan 24, 2014.

1. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

[​IMG]

Today's collectible is the Kotobukiya/ArtFX Jaina Solo Bishoujo statue. I recently acquired it on eBay for a steal, after many months of shopping. Although I had briefly seen it before in person at Celebration VI, I was still very impressed with it and surprised by it's size and quality when it arrived. Like most ArtFX pieces, it is actually a pre-painted model kit, requiring some very basic assembly. In addition to a great paint job and a highly detailed sculpt, it also comes with a stand that includes two interchangeable inserts for customization. One is a clear insert with just the Star Wars logo on it, while the other is a full color copy of the Rogue Squadron logo. The statue stands 9 inches tall, and looks great as a stand alone piece, or with other statues and busts. This is the first in the Star Wars Bishoujo series. A Mara Jade statue is set to arrive later this year.

[​IMG]

2. darthskellington

[​IMG]

The packaging has a black and gray design, not unlike that used for Gentle Giants busts and statues. It has a window front that showcases Jaina's face, and full character description on the back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. darthskellington

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. darthskellington

5. darthskellington

6. darthskellington