Collectible of the Day 265 - Star Wars Play Shaving Kit

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
11053936005_1cc458a289.jpg
11054043084_575bf366d9.jpg

As no-shave November comes to a close, I thought I'd share the perfect Star Wars collectible for the occasion: Star Wars Bath Foam play shave kit...complete with a toy razor that shaves absolutely nothing. This bath set is by Added Extras LLC, makers of other fine Star Wars bath products from years past. It retails for $3 and can be found at Target and possibly other retailers.

Since the contents are under pressure, you would definitely want to empty out the contents before long term display or storage. I assume it is highly flammable due to the pressurized aerosol nature of the product. This perhaps brings new meaning the the Berry Blast scent of the bath foam. :p

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The cans are highly flammable due to the gas used for the propellant (often hydrocarbon). You're not supposed to smoke while using them either. It is possible for the pressurised can to explode in hot situations though, so you don't throw them into a fire / incinerator, and I wouldn't leave one in a car during the summer. They should be okay if stored in a cool place, out of direct sunlight, although eventually the can will probably start to deteriorate and leak.

It's amazing that set got past the "saftey police" - it might encourge little Tommy to use his parent's real razor.