Collectible of the Day 218 - Angry Birds Grab & Go Play Pack

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
8264234861_df9c4f8246_z.jpg

Here's a new Grab & Go pack that is showing up at Walmart now. I found a ton of them on clip strips near the checklanes. They retail for 97 cents, and include a Flying Force coloring book, stickers and crayons. It is made by Dalmation Press, who has released several Star Wars versions in the past, usually found in Target's dollar section.

8264234123_b4b2ac31e7_z.jpg

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
On a side note (it's not Star Wars as far as I know yet), but Rovio has scheduled the CG-animated Angry Birds movie for a 2016 release and Despicable Me producer John Cohen has signed on as producer.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I haven't ever played the game, so I don't know if they talk in that, but there's no reasn the birds and the baddie pigs can't talk in the animated movie ... it'll be a very boring movie if they don't. :) I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a Saturday morning cartoon show as well (they are planning an Angry Birds theme park already).

In the original Lego computer / console games the characters just mumble gibberish with text telling you what they're saying, but in the newer games they have real dialogue.