Collectible of the Day 141 - Star Wars Fruit by the Foot

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
6739301001_5fe0c66ee4_z.jpg
Intended to coincide with the Blu-Ray release of the Star Wars Saga, these Betty Crocker Fruit By the Foot snacks are just now starting to hit shelves in some areas. They feature R2-D2 and C-3PO on one side of the box, and a Stormtrooper on the other.

While the foil wrappers on the inside have nothing Star Wars on them, the paper strips the Fruit snacks are rolled in are covered with Star Wars trivia and activities. It looks like there are at least 10 different wrappers.

6740082609_5ce2f6e5fe_z.jpg
Wrappers found include:​
Are You a Star Wars Star? (classic trilogy)​
Are You a Star Wars Star? (prequel trilogy)​
Asteroid Evasion​
Build Your Own Lightsaber​
Death Star Demolition​
Droid Match​
Jedi Match​
Name that Alien​
Who Said It? (classic trilogy) -- not pictured​
Who Said It? (prequel trilogy)​
Star Wars Fruit by the Foot was previously available for Attack of the Clones, and came packed with lenticular backpack clips, and was also available under the name Jedi Fruit Rolls, with a lenticular Magic Motion Sticker Card inside to the box.​

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
As there are only 6 packs in a box, you will need to buy at least two boxes in order to try and get all 10 wrappers. I bought two boxes, and came up one wrapper short. However, I had no duplicates within the same box.

pwr25

Spy
Has anyone seen these anywhere? I have been looking forever. Found the fruit roll-ups but not these :(

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I've only seen these at Walmart, but they could show up anywhere. It's been a while since I've come across some....they were harder to find than the roll-ups. I *think* I have a spare flattened box, and some spare wrappers, but not a set. If you can't find them locally, let me know.

I'm also looking for the Who Said It (classic trilogy) wrapper.