Clones Goes IMAX After All

Barada

Saboteur
After some stories circulated the net yesterday saying the deal for an IMAX showing of AOTC fell through, the official site just announced a couple of hours ago that it will indeed be presented on the jumbo screen. Scheduled to begin playing November 1 in the U.S. and Canada, the film has undergone the IMAX DMR digital remastering process, the first time a digitally created film has received this treatment. It means IMAX viewers will get an even better picture and sound experience than they had in previous digital theater viewings. Read the entire article here.

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Bummer, nightwing? You don't want to see it this way? I can't wait. Episode I was awesome on IMAX, and I expect this to blow that one away!

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Bad news to our Aussie friend, and others in the UK and elsewhere in the world. It seems that this article is saying there are no plans for an international release of Clones in IMAX.

Barada

Nightwing

New Recruit
I'm moving back to England, at the end of this month, Barada- so I won't be able to see it. But I'm happy for the rest of you!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
AWW! @##$%#$#...damn IMAX! would have been so cool to see Clones on the bigger screen. You don't think they may rethink their plans? Amshak if i win lotto, you're on!...