Clone Wars to get cinema release

Discussion in 'Espionage Report' started by Buzz Bumble, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

From ComingSoon.net ...

More follows ...

2. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

... continued from above.

3. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

Just when you think you've seen your last ever new SW on the the big screen :)

This looks like its going to be really cool. Can't wait.

4. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

Looking very promising. If it's anywhere near as good as the cartoon mini-series, we're in for a treat.

Too bad there will be no FOX fanfare. :(

5. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

You could always change you mobile phone to use the Fox fanfare as the ringtone, and then have a friend ring it just before the movie starts. ;)

This probably is not the last time Star Wars will hit the big screen. even ignoring the still-planned 3D-eristaion of the original Saga, they have said all along that if the shows are successful there is likely to be more on TV and in cinemas.

6. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

It looks good! So would this be between eps 2 and 3, but would it be after vol 1 of the clone wars but before vol 2?

7. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

OH MAN! That sneak preview pic a couple posts above looks pretty Awesome!
    I can't wait for this to come out. I wrote to Skywalker sound last year about doing some of the voices for this, But I got a letter back from David Acord saying that the voices had already been chosen & that it wasn't up to him to say who's voice got in the film and who's didn't. :( Still it's cool to tell people: ""Yeah I kinda auditioned for this Star Wars Clone Wars mini-series, But got turned down" :D

RYAN-J :)

8. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

I'm not sure, but I think that's all right. It is set during the Clone Wars, so has to be between Episodes 2 and 3. Vol 2 of the previous animated show ends just before Episode 3, so the new one can't be set after that, but I'm not sure quite where it fits with vol 1 in the timeline.

9. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Here's the poster for the Clone Wars movie / TV show and a page from the American TV Guide ...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click on a thumbnail for a bigger version​

10. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

Good catch Buzz! Really looking forward to seeing this.

11. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

Can't wait for this to come out :D

12. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

According to the Australian website MouseDroid.com, down-under fans will (as usual) get the first public viewing of the Clone Wars movie ...

:)

13. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

Hey! That poster looks awesome! I'm getting really excited about this coming out!! :D

RYAN-J

14. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Empire Online has got three more images from Clone Wars and it says the latest Empire magazine on shelves has more. Click on the link or the image to see the online images.

[​IMG]

15. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

From Entertainment Weekly's Summer Movie Peview issue:

16. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Especially since she's reportedly only 14 years old!

17. Stevetrooper

Stevetrooper Galactic Groundpounder

Anakin and Obi-Wan's haircuts look to be somewhere between the vol 1 and 2 clone wars cartoons, plus the clonetrooper has the mandalore style visor from vol 1...so i'd say yes, it is most likely meant to be between the two clone wars volumes.

18. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Geek Jedi

Love the poster and the new trailer was really good, can't wait to see SW on the big screen again.