Clone 3-pack keeps multiplying

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
There are so many versions, you would think they were clones or something :p

Rebelscum recently posted pictures of new Clone 3-pack versions. For a brief run-down, here's what's going to be out there.

There are now 5 different Clone 3-packs, one all white pack, and four with one each of the color coded officers. There are also four clone bodies: Standing, Kneeling, Prone (laying), and a fourth standing with Binoculars. So, the sets are:

White set: Standing, Kneeling, Prone
Yellow set: Binoculars (Commander), Standing, Kneeling
Red set: Standing, Kneeling, Prone (Captain)
Blue set: Standing (Lieutenant), Kneeling, Prone
Green set: Binoculars, Kneeling (Sergeant), Standing

The math:

So, if you owned all five sets, you would have 15 clones, including 4 officers (each corresponding to one of the four poses) and a bunch of white clones:

4 standing
4 kneeling
2 prone
1 binoculars

Hopefully they will all be relatively easy to get :) I already own the white set (courtesy of Toys R Us) :cool:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
If you only want one of each officer, or one of each of the eight different figures, this way does kinda suck.

If your like me, it's pretty cool because you get a nice army for dioramas in the process. (not to mention, it stays true to the Army Builder 3-pack theme). My biggest concern is availbility.

Paint by number officers, eh Chris? You know, if your gonna ask for that, why not go for color change clones? Just dip them in ice water to reveal rank stripes, just like the blast scoring on the Commtech Stormtrooper. Of course, the color change features sometimes quit working with age (ala GI Joe Toxo-Zombie) ( of course, maybe I screwed him up drowning him in toxic shampoo as a kid :D )