Cinemascape Vader statue for only $31!!!!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
So at C4 somewhere I got a code for 10% off at hasbrotoyshop.com

I went browsing there today looking for any deals and found the Darth Vader Cinemascape statue for only $34.99! Yes..that's right...the new ROTS Vader statue that normally costs $100+ at other places like EE...is only $34.99. It's not marked down....that's just the price they have it at.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&ST=PRDS&ID=19900&PG=1

If that page doesnt' load....try refreshing or just go to the SW category and sort by price....highest to lowest.

The 10% off promo code is: CELEBRATION and it expires in 2 days,,,June 15, 2007.

I snagged the statue for a grand total (shipping, tax, etc) of $42.81. :D

Go grab yours now! Ships to US only...so find a US buddy to ship it to.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
That thing looks awesome! Is it really resin or is that a typo by hasbro?

If its resin, I REALLY want one.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
It's not porcelain, if that's what you're asking Boru. And It shouldn't be plastic like the unleashed figs. Some form of resin or polystone I imagine.

I saw one in person this weekend at a comic shop...but it was up on a high shelf and was $100+...so I didn't pay it too much attention. :p

@Boru...if you want to get one..you can ship it to me and I'll send it with your stuff. If you can't purchase it, lmk and I might be able to snag one for you tomorrow after work.

@IG-PPO......that V-Wing is awesome! I picked one up right before C4. Note....the wings slide out (away from the cockpit) after you pop them into attack position. The wing release button doesn't work once they are extended out....so you have to push them back in when you are ready to "land" the ship. :) I haven't gotten teh Infiltrator yet....passed it up twice already for $$$ reasons....but I might get it next time so I don't miss it.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
darthskellington;75392 said:
@IG-PPO......that V-Wing is awesome! I picked one up right before C4. Note....the wings slide out (away from the cockpit) after you pop them into attack position. The wing release button doesn't work once they are extended out....so you have to push them back in when you are ready to "land" the ship. :) I haven't gotten teh Infiltrator yet....passed it up twice already for $$$ reasons....but I might get it next time so I don't miss it.

Yeah... I wasn't planning to buy any SW vehicles, but those are so awesome that I need them!!!! Plus the 10% was a plus. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I received my statue this week...it is very cool. :) I took pictures comparing it to the Kenner statue. I'll post them when I can get my camera to work. :p

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Just got mine today, along with the Sith Infiltrator and the V-Wing. But the V-wing box got damaged so I will send it back for a replacement. :(

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
What? You mean you weren't goping to open the V-Wing????!?!!?!?!?

The V-Wing is awesome.....you have to open it! :p :skel:

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
darthskellington;75821 said:
What? You mean you weren't goping to open the V-Wing????!?!!?!?!?

The V-Wing is awesome.....you have to open it! :p :skel:

Of course I going to open it, but I would like to have a undamaged box for later store it.

I wouldn't have mind a little bump or just a scratch but over one quater of the lower left corner was badly damaged.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Well, after reading the replacement policy (which says that it could take at least a month for the replacement) I decided to open the V-Wing. Here is some photos of three items. :)

Attachments

• DSC01610b.JPG
    DSC01610b.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC01611b.JPG
    DSC01611b.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC01606b.JPG
    DSC01606b.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC01604b.JPG
    DSC01604b.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 307

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Cool pics. I still need to post mine. :p I see the Infiltrator looks pretty small in comparison.....but very accurate in it's proportion and details. :)

Hmm.....I wonder if it is miniatures scale?

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Yeah, the Infiltrator is small but it very accurate in proportion. Still is awesome. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Here's a comparison pic.....the lightsaber to the Kenner one is packed in it's box....my star wars room has a low ceiling and saber was too tall. :p

I had a pic at a better angle...but it gave me an error when I copied it. :(

Attachments

• Vader cinemacomparison a.jpg
    Vader cinemacomparison a.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 299