Chris Solo's Vintage Poll No.7

Which is your favorate figure of the origional 12?

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Princess Leia Organa

• Darth Vader

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Chewbacca

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stormtrooper

• Sand People (Tusken Raider)

• R2-D2

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • C-3PO

• Jawa

• Death Squad Commander

• Han Solo

• Total voters
Hey there! This poll is to determine which vintage "3.75" inch figure of the origional 12 is the most popular amongst The Bothan Spy users. Be it for their movie role, color, weapons or accessories. The choice is yours.

Feel free to post a reply as to why you chose the one you did.

Happy voting!

This Poll will remain open and thanks to the staff of TBS, the previous vintage polls have reopened so feel free to go back and support your favorite figures!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
My choice went to R2-D2 (should make chris happy). I selectedR2 because he was the first figure i got and i still have him, although the sticker that goes around his body is discolored and half gone.

If i were to pic the figure that i ended up being the most facinated by, it would be the jawa. I know the vinyl jawa is more desireable but I liked the cloth cloak the jawa had.

I'd have to say that R2 was my first figure also (we can almost start a what was your first figure thread).

Funny enough, when you think about these origional 12 that you had when you were a kid, do you remember just ripping open their packages without a thought on what they'd be worth today?

From the origional 12, on a 12 back I immediately had:

R2-D2
C-3PO
Luke
and Ben

What were they then? $1.25?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I chose the Jawa. I've always been a fan of helmets, backpacks, capes, and other removable accessories. Even today, those figures with neat accessories (not guns) were among my favorites.

Boushh & Skiff Lando, GI Joes with full helmets or masks. I know one later version of Stalker (GI Joe) came with a complete kayak as an accessory, not just some dinky backpack. Things like that let you come up with all sorts of things in your imagination.

Back to the original 12, I also like Leia, and think it's one of the best Leias made to date.

Originally posted by darthskelington
Back to the original 12, I also like Leia, and think it's one of the best Leias made to date.

That was going to be the next vintage poll. "Which Leia figure is your favorate"
;)