Chris Solo's Vintage Poll No. 3

Who Is your favourate Imperial Personnel?

• The Emperor

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • AT-ST Driver

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Emperor's Royal Guard

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Biker Scout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Imperial Commander

• Imperial Tie Fighter Piolt

• AT-AT Commander

• Imperial Snowtrooper

• Death Star Droid

• Stormtrooper

• Star Destroyer Commander

• At-At Driver

• Total voters
Hey there! This poll is to determine which vintage "3.75" inch Imperial Personnel is the most popular amongst The Bothan Spy users. Be it for their movie role, color, weapons or accessories. The choice is yours.

This pole only includes personnel up to the 1984 POTF line not including Darth Vader. Feel free to post a reply as to why you chose the one you did.

Happy voting!:D

This Poll will remain open

I chose the AT-ST Driver because he is the only one I don't have yet. I have never seen him up close but he looks great on my 77 back card.

mynock11

Sith Medic
STORMTROOPER ROCKS they r the best overall character in the sw universe all action not much words ....:guns:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Royal Guard is the first on my list, just because it's one of my favorite characters, and because the figure was done so well.

However, AT-ST driver is second on my list, for being just a great figure. It looks good and the sculpt on the outfit is very realistic. It's much better than the POTF2 version. The upcoming Imperial 4-Pack version that reuses the Imp. Officer body will be some competition, but as of now, the Vintage AT-ST driver is the definitive version.

I also think the vintage Imperial Officer and Biker Scout are great figures, both in sculpt and play value.