chat line

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Hi all . just wanted to say i jumped on the chat lines this morning with a few fellow spys and had a great time . Talon , Barada , Amshak and Wooki Cooki you guys rule. thanks again for talking and hope to do it again soon( for longer)

Thommo:aussie: :rockon:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
No prob thommo! I go into chat a lot, sometimes no one is there, so I open another window and surf around. Then someone comes in and thinks I'm ignoring them! So, sorry to any of you who have come in to chat and I didn't answer. if I'm ever in there and I don't answer right away, just hang on and usually I am there pretty soon :)

Hi to all my chat buddies!
:ufo:

Barada

Saboteur
Hey guys! Yup, it was a blast this evening. Thanks for the kind words Thommo. I love the chat room. I feel like I have already made some great friends out of it. It is so much different to hear what a person has to say in real time, as compared to reading a post.

Anyone who has never been in there. CHECK IT OUT! If no one is there, keep trying. Everyone I have talked to has been exceptionally friendly, and it isn't always about our favourite trilogy either! You never know where the conversation will go.

See you all in there!

Barada

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
guys was a pleasure talking to you all. makes a change as Barada says about posting. great to talk to collectors who are into the same thing you are and now new friends to boot from over the waters . Barada your skiff is on its way to me . will let you know when it arrives.
throughly recommend the chat line to anyone . guys get into it. make new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thommo :aussie: :usa: :canada:

Redleader

New Recruit
I really like the chat too! I haven't been able to get on too much lately because I been trying to wrap up another semester of college. I haven't crossed pathes with Thommo yet, but hopefully I will soon.

Barada

Saboteur
Everyone should have been there last night. What fun! AmShak, DrGonzo70, BlueHarvest, WookieCookie, and Thommo all got to experience the strangeness that is Barada. Hope I didn't scare you guys! I couldn't stop laughing.

Barada