Celebration III Registration

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
041704.celeb3.jpg
Registration begins Monday September 27th at noon EST. $95 for a preordered 4-day adult pass.

On Monday, Sept. 27, Star Wars fans officially can get their plans underway for Celebration III, the event that promises to be the most electrifying Star Wars extravaganza ever. Tickets for the 4-day festival, slated for April 21 - 24, 2005 in Indianapolis, are scheduled to go on sale at approximately 12 noon PDT at starwarscelebration.com. Reservations for hotels in Indianapolis for Celebration III also will be available starting September 27, exclusively for those who purchase tickets for the event.

Get more here:
Ccelebration III registration news.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
ME, definitely ME!

I'll be there!

Count me in!

Wouldn't miss it!

.......assuming I can get a ticket that is...............

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
In the immortal words of Homer J. Simpson, do you think the registration site is the "suckiest thing to ever suck!!" or what?

Man, it blows CHUNKS! I've seen some bad, slow and downright rubbish websites in the past, but this thing truly takes the cake. Absolutely rubbish!!

Alf

Agent
If you don't have at least 3 hours or more to spare.. don't try to register for tickets. It's very time consuming.. slow pages, you have to register every individual attending in your group separately. ARGH!! I haven't gotten to the hotel yet.. hopefully that will be a faster site.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I am doing everything within my power to make it to C3. Missed the first 2, don't know how many more there will be after the 'last' movie is released.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
It really stinks that they have to have it so stinking early, there's no way I could skip that much school. Sooooo......anyone want to be my autograph obtainer?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Weeeell, I shouldn't be skipping that much 'school' either, but......

THIS IS STAR WARS PEOPLE!!

Bosses / Colleagues have all been forewarned. Family has been notified. Transport authorities have been sent stern official notice.........

I'M GOING TO CELEBRATION III WOOHOO!!!! :) :rotate: :twirl: :scatter: :shrink: :spin: :dance: :cheers: :bday: :roflmao: :D :rotfl: :p :laugh: :winknudge :rockon: :cool: :nut: :rock: :explode: