Celebration II Lanyards Sold Out

Barada

Saboteur
Someone submitted this to theforce.net concerning purchasing Celebration II passes online.

'Lou sent this:

Not sure if this is old news but... none the less, it's frustrating news... I just purchased my Celebration II Three Day Adult Admission (Shipped) so I could avoid the lines at the Celebration and immediately enjoy the special benefits with my Fan Club Lanyard. Well, to my surprise, when my pass arrived there was no Fan Club Lanyard. I contacted the Fan Club and was told that they are sold out and that I have to bring a picture ID to the Celebration and wait in line to get my lanyard. Sort of defeats the purpose of purchasing early and having my pass and lanyard shipped?! Of course the Fan Club web site makes NO reference to this NOR was there any type of letter explaining this when my pass arrived. I had the pleasure of waiting on the hold for half an hour just for the pleasant news. Great job Fan Club!'

So, if anyone is still interested in purchasing a pass ahead of time before Celebration II, you can reserve your spot, but will still have to wait in line for the Lanyard, which gives you special access to many events there. Therefore, don't bother with the pass 'shipped' but order the pass for 'pickup'.

Barada