Celebration 3 Role Call

Are you attending C3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thought I'd do a formal role call. I thought everyone could state if they are going to the celebration. Also, it would be nice, but optional, if you shared which/how many days you will attend, and who you are coming with (ie with wife and kids, with a couple friends, by yourself, whatever).

I'd like to keep this simply informative, like a checklist ;), and keep the discussion to the existing C3 threads. That way, no one has to filter through the discussion to get the facts. Yes? No? :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'll be there all 4 days. I'm arriving Wed. afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon.

I'm attending with one friend.

I'm interested in meeting other Bothans, and taking in as many C3 events as possible, including:autographs/celebrities, diorama workshop, presentations, Saturday party, etc.

Barada

Saboteur
If this question had been asked two months ago, the answer would have been a definite yes.

Unfortunately, some very nasty turns of events up here cancelled my plans. The problems have been/are being worked out, but it has resulted in no chance of me attending.

Believe me, I am as close to legitimately being heartbroken as possible about it. :sob:

Have fun everyone - if it's half as fun as CII was, you'll all have a blast.

Barada

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I'm going with my sister, you know her as Alf.

We are arriving sometime in the afternoon on Wednesday and leaving on Monday, time to be determined.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Barada said:
If this question had been asked two months ago, the answer would have been a definite yes.
Unfortunately, some very nasty turns of events up here cancelled my plans. The problems have been/are being worked out, but it has resulted in no chance of me attending.
Believe me, I am as close to legitimately being heartbroken as possible about it. :sob:
Have fun everyone - if it's half as fun as CII was, you'll all have a blast.
Barada
Same here. I really really really want to go, but.........exam week and the military require me to stay put during the week of C3. :banghead: :sob: So those of you who are going have fun, because I won't! :crying: :cry:

mynock11

Sith Medic
I am going... arriving fri morning leaving sunday afternoon..

Going with my son,uncle, cousin,chris solo and his son...

looking forward to meeting as many people that i talk to on the net..

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I'll be there all 4 days too, arriving Wednesday and flying out to New York on Monday morning via Dallas .

Arriving with my wife and daughter, also Tyler from Snowtroopers and his family...

looking forward to catching up with all my TBS friends very soon....Like Skel i'll be : taking in as many C3 events as possible, including:autographs/celebrities, diorama workshop, presentations, Saturday party, etc.

Barada still hoping to catch up with you at Niagara......

DA

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i'll be getting there wednesday evening along with borsk and we'll be leavingsunday afternoon.

@skel
we can hook up and stand in the autograph lines.

Alf

Agent
wookiee_cookiee said:
I'm going with my sister, you know her as Alf.

We are arriving sometime in the afternoon on Wednesday and leaving on Monday, time to be determined.

I want to meet The Bothan Spy crew and enjoy my vacation.

Barada

Saboteur
I have heard from Boru via email. He is very busy with work and some family problems, but expects to drop by soon.

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
For anyone who hasn't said they are going, now would be a good time to do so. ;) I think there are 3-4 other spies attending, so at least 10-11 of us will be there :) Hope to see everyone.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Thanks for the kind words guys.

As Barada said, I've been up to my tonsils in work for the last while. I wish I had more time to keep up with the forums, but stuff keeps getting in the way. The joys of being a techie these days........

Anyway, with any luck my family and I are getting on a plane this Sunday. Gonna take a few days in Boston (coswe've never been there before), then head to Indianapolis on Wednesday morning, assuming the hotel reservation is still in place 6 months after it was booked.....

See you all then ;)

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
My wife and I are teaming up with another couple for a weekend away :makeout: . We will be driving down Thursday night. Taking in Friday and Saturday (Ladies only Saturday) then heading back Sunday.

Going with a CII veteran, but I've never been to a Star Wars convention. Looking very forward to taking as much in as possible and meeting others

:wave: