Celebration 3 Bothan name tags?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I don't mean to sound like a total nerd, but what does everyone think about having Bothan Spy name tags we could print out and wear to help identify each other?

It could just be a graphic with our username, avatar and The Bothan Spy. Print it, duct tape it to a safety pin, and wear it if desired. Something along the lines of Barada's "business card" is what I was thinking.

Just a suggestion. I know I have trouble keeping userid's and real names straight. Not to mention some of our members understandably keep their real names and pictures private.

For example, unless WookieeCookie shows up dressed as Velma, or bears a striking resemblence to Natalie Portman, I wouldn't know her from George Lucas. ;) But, a name tag might make a difference. Then again, if George Lucas shows up dressed as Velma, I think your secret will be up Wookiee. :p

What do think? Worthwhile idea, or stupid? Would one of our more graphically skilled members be willing to come up with a design?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
this is something that has been discussed among the staff as something we might do for c3. i think i originally suggested tags that would be specific to each person although i hadn't thought of the duct tape :)

i'll have to go back and find where we talked about that but i think we decided that a more general tag would be the way to go. i certainly don;t want discourage anyone from coming up with things like this to do for c3 but i do hope to at least have something like this for members .... you'll just have to find one of us to get one.

also, i know that there has been some discussion about having a meeting place for everyone to meet and this is also something i would like to help organize but i'm waiting to get a better idea of what the schedule might be at c3 before trying to set up times or places.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I just booked my hotel next step is tickets so im 90% positive i will be there.. I would love a badge/name tag ... or a hat with a blaring MYNOCK11 on it that would b cool... i think everyone would c me comming...lol