C4 in LA

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
4447ce2041de8b.jpg
To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars, Lucasfilm Ltd. and Gen Con LLC will throw the largest party ever for fans of the saga, taking over the entire Los Angeles Convention Center in May 2007 for five days filled with live entertainment, celebrities from all six movies, special film and video presentations, an exhibit of movie props and costumes, exclusive merchandise sold at a 24-hour-a-day store, pop culture tributes, immersive events, costume contests, and scores of additional activities.

Star Wars Celebration IV will fill the L.A. Convention Center from Thursday, May 24 to Monday, May 28, 2007. Admission to the first day of the event will be for worldwide members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club, many of whom will help plan and run special programming themselves. The convention will be open to the general public from Friday through Monday, Memorial Day.

Read more HERE

mynock11

Sith Medic
Man this really bites.... I was hoping for indy again. i doubt i will be able to afford this trip. My kid is disapointed he really wanted to go again.

mynock11

Sith Medic
Just priced it out if i went next weekend thursday to monday it would cost me 1100.00 for the flight and hotel that is 400 less than i spent total in indy. Now add a thousand for fun money ,food,transportation ect. whoa looks like another credit card in my future if i want to go. which i might have struck a deal with the better half on going. so im keeping my fingers crossed...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like airline tickets from KC to LA are about $250 roundtrip.

KC, Dallas or Chicago would have been my order of preference for C4. Denver, St. Louis or Indy would've been my next choices.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I liked Indy. Dallas would work too :p Cost of the trip would be about teh same to Indy or LA for me. Although I'd probably stay longer this time, if possible.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Wow- my wife is actually excited about this :eek:

I know after last year I want to stay more than the 2 days I went, but I'm not sure about all 5. Probably make an extended stay of it as we've never been out west before.