Bush Baby

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Hmmm ... yep, there's a definite family resemblance.

11-18_Chimp.gif

:D

Barada

Saboteur
Hey you guys, as a graduate of physical anthropology with studies in primatology - I can tell you that Bush is NOT related to chimps in any way, even though both are well known for their warlike tendencies. Baboons, maybe, but not chimps:)

And Aussie, chimps are NOT MONKEYS!!!!! :toed: Just a pet peeve in my field. ;)

Barada

Dark Jedi

Banned
heh heh, although that's funny I've seen things similar to that at least four times now....it's really popular since goerges biological father was discovered in his basement :monkey: <--Bush's real dad...I know that's not INCEDIBLY funny, but I couldn't the attach image thing to work. I guess I could make it smaller and make it my avatar...

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Ya gotta cut GW a break after he visited the troops for Thanksgiving. That took a lotta guts.

Although, maybe it just proves how much closer to being a chimp he realy is ?? :D

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
he was there for two hours in an unannounced visit to an extremely secure location... Hillary is the brave one...

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by Darth Boru
Ya gotta cut GW a break after he visited the troops for Thanksgiving. That took a lotta guts.

why? Has he visited the families of any of the people who have died? Would that have been too much for him?

It's all part of his re-election campaign!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Just to tie 2 threads together, when do we get to make fun of Canada's leader?

Dark Jedi

Banned
I got somethin' to say to darth Boru, HE ONLY DID THAT FOR PUBLICITY!!!!! he wants people to think he is a kind gentle soul or whatever, I think bush should go smoke a pole and die....

Dark Jedi

Banned
yup, BUSH SUCK MY PART!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna have to point out that I didn't mean that litterally.....ew:hurl: just thinkin' about bush is gross.....