brrr.. it's wicked cold

Alf

Agent
anyone else stuck with negative temperatures? If so, how are you avoiding cabin fever?

"It's cold enough to freeze your winnabago!!"

Barada

Saboteur
Sunday and Monday were alright, but today and the rest of last week were hitting in the -30's Celsius (for those of you not updated to modern metric yet, it's bloody cold!!! ;) )

Barada

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by Barada
Sunday and Monday were alright, but today and the rest of last week were hitting in the -30's Celsius (for those of you not updated to modern metric yet, it's bloody cold!!! ;) )

Barada
for those that aren't updated to modern metric -30C is -22F

Dark Jedi

Banned
Originally posted by SwordStalker
ITS WAS COLD HERE like *** freezing on Friday:dance:

Believe me he's right, I had saliva frozen onto my lip, and ya know how theres a sort of gell in your eye? Well I could feel that that gell was frozen, oh man it was nasty on friday! We were thinking of excuses not to get dismissed from class!

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by Alf
anyone else stuck with negative temperatures? If so, how are you avoiding cabin fever?

"It's cold enough to freeze your winnabago!!"
by seeing Peter Pan and ROTK instead!

Nightwing

New Recruit
had frost yesterday. I was walking down at a natural pace to catch the bus to college on the pavement and I slipped and fell on my bloody arse! Hurts like hell now :(

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Rain yesterday for most of the day yesterday, now just damn humid weather and dry today. Go figure
Going to see ROTK tomorrow!

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The Smiley sellers have got in on the act now:

Attachments

• snowplough.gif
    snowplough.gif
    5 KB · Views: 284