Bridgeprort WV.

Hey guys,

Chris the Canadian here invading your country on a bussiness trip for 6 weeks.

I'm out in the small town of Bridgeport in West Virginia working at the airport for Bombardier. Compared to Canada you have it made for collecting. I've been to Target, Walmart, Toys R Us and KB Toys. I've seen so many things that we'll never get up here in Canada.

I wish I had more time to be on at TBS but I'm working like a dog ($).;)

Anyway, just popped by to say Hi and figure I'll be on and off occasionally.

Yoda Man and CC: Keep everything under control until I get back.:joystick:

Yoda Man

New Recruit
(Puts right hand on Bible) I swear that I will take care of the TBS.

Anyway, maybe for some odd reason I'll run into you.

Originally posted by CoruscantCosta
Wow. Responsibility......something I seldom have.

Welcome to America Chris

:usa:

Thanks CC!:)

I always hear you Americans complaining about the distribution of Star Wars products and from what I've seen I never want to hear it again!:p

Compared to what we have in Canada, this place is a smorgasborg. The only problem is finding a good beer.:eye: :eye:

Hey Yoda, how far are you from here anyway?

I was going to head up to Pittsburg (2 hrs. north). There is a store there that I purchased a signed Kenny Baker R2-D2 off of ebay and was going to check it out (if I can remember their name).

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by chris solo
The only problem is finding a good beer.:eye: :eye:

try going up to Wisconsin (or down from the Canadian perspective). I recommend Leinenkeugals, although Mickeys is always good. Red Wolf was another decent beer but I'm not sure if that made its way down to the dry states... (be careful where you drink south of the Mason-Dixen there are still some dry counties down there...

Originally posted by cplfreezer
Chris,

when are you comming to Pittsburgh?

I'm going to try for the weekend after this one. Where is there a good store?

Zepp: That's a bit too far of a drive.:( I've been drinking MGD in cans. It's ok.

CC: Ahhhhhhhh Legends.:p

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Try KB toys Chris. They have all the old figures you may have not caught for 1.99 each. And 4 packs for arond 6-7.

Legends is awesome, but rather expensive.

cplfreezer

Mind Bender
Originally posted by chris solo
I'm going to try for the weekend after this one. Where is there a good store?

If you like loose vintage than a store called Groovy on East Carson St. The chain stores (Walmart - TRU - Target) are hit or miss.

I'm scoping for vintage treasures Freezer. :evil:

I'm going to check my work schedule and head down for around the weekend. If your around we'll have to head for a beer and check your local shop. Thanks for the tip.

CC: That KB Toystore is fantastic and I love that rediculous avatar. Are you keeping it? Thumbs up.;)