Brians Toys: Spend $75+ and get $15 off

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I got this in today's junk emails ...

Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for being a member of our weekly newsletter by offering a $15 coupon towards your next website order of $75 or more at brianstoys.com.* The order must be placed by 11:59PM CST, Tuesday, June 6, 2006 in order to qualify for this promotion. To use this coupon, simply type in the coupon code "promo75" when checking out and your shopping cart will automatically discount $15 from your order total- it's that simple! It's just one of our many ways of thanking you for being a member of our weekly newsletter!

Should you have any questions regarding this promotion, please send an email to sales@brianstoys.com.

Once again, thank you for being a member of our weekly newsletter!

Brian's Toys Inc.
W730 Hwy 35
Fountain City, WI
54629 U.S.A.
Phone: 608-687-7572
Fax: 608-687-7573
Email: sales@brianstoys.com

• You must purchase $75 worth of in-stock merchandise in order to qualify for the $15 discount. Pre-ordered products and shipping and handling do not count towards the $75.
  • Coupon expires at 11:59PM Central Standard Time, Tuesday, June 6, 2006.
  • Coupon can only be applied to new orders placed on brianstoys.com
  • Limit one coupon per customer

I've never actually bought anything from there since shipping is simply too expensive, but others might be interested.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
ya got the same ......yawn......would be ok barring the freight like you say Buzz. Was thinking bout one of those MR FX sabres but its more to ship it than it is for the sabre.....:eek:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I got it too - amazing since I only bought once in the early days of collecting (many many moons ago!) before I woke up to the fact that the shipping sucks and practically anywhere else is cheaper to being with!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
brianstoys "seems" to have gotten better and you can find a good deal every once in a while. but it still irritates me to see them at a show buying up the exclusives, turning around and selling them at their own table for 4 times the original cost, at the very same show.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
AmShak said:
brianstoys "seems" to have gotten better and you can find a good deal every once in a while. but it still irritates me to see them at a show buying up the exclusives, turning around and selling them at their own table for 4 times the original cost, at the very same show.

A La C3.........;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Yeah, made me want to puke! Especially when so many couldn't get the exclusives at all - because of people like them! :mad: