Breakfast??? With an Ewok?!?!?!

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
http://paizopublishing.com/event/wizardworldbreakfast.shtml

I dont have money for a airline ticket, dont wanna drive, but i have forty bucks.......

BUT I WANT TO HAVE BREAKFAST WITH HIM.......HE IS MY IDOL!!!!

I guess im not getting much more like him now that im a billon feet tall. er 189,393 miles tall.

Exclusively for Fan Club Members…
Register Now for the Official Star Wars Fan Club Breakfast During Wizard World Chicago!

Members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club are invited to register for an exclusive breakfast with actor Warwick Davis. The breakfast will take place during Wizard World Chicago, on Saturday morning August 9 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare.

Davis portrayed Wicket the Ewok in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, and in the television films The Ewok Adventure and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor. Davis’ Star Wars credits also include four different roles in Star Wars: Episode I, The Phantom Menace. In 1988 Davis starred in the title role in Director Ron Howard's Willow from Lucasfilm. More recently he has played Professor Flitwick in the Harry Potter films.

In addition to having the opportunity to meet Davis, fans will receive an autograph from him, and also receive one of Hasbro’s convention exclusive silver-painted Boba Fett action figures.

Saturday, August 9 2003
7:30 – 9:00 AM
Line-up and ticket confirmation begin at 7:00 AM
Hyatt Regency O’Hare
9300 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018
Connected to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center

The Fan Club Breakfast is produced by the Official Star Wars Fan Club. Seats are very limited, and expected to sell out quickly. Guests must register.

Admission to the breakfast is $39.95 per person while seats are available, which includes breakfast at the Hyatt, meeting Warwick Davis and receiving an autograph from him, one silver-painted Boba Fett action figure, and the opportunity to chat with new friends in the Star Wars Fan Community. Admission to Wizard World is not included in the breakfast price.

Those at the breakfast can also ask questions of Mary Franklin, Director of Marketing at Paizo Publishing, and Editor of the Official Fan Club newsletter Bantha Tracks.

Breakfast registration is limited to members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club only, but each member may also purchase one ticket for one guest. This guest is not required to be a member, but must be accompanied by the member at the breakfast.

Don’t miss the fun! Register now!