BoShek!

Talon

New Recruit
Hasbro has revealed the latest addition to the Star Wars line with the inclusion of the smuggler/pilot BoShek. For those who may be unaware who this is, he is the person who leads Ben Kenobi and Luke Skywalker to Han Solo in the Mos Eisley Cantina.
Hasbro has also given a small article for him which is...."Introducing BoShek, the latest addition to our Power of the Jedi line. BoShek is a smuggler and starship technician who flew hot ships for a Tatooine order of monks. It was BoShek who referred Ben Kenobi to Chewbacca in the cantina scene in A New Hope. BoShek comes with a removable helmet that he can hold in his right arm while he aims with blaster in his left hand. His blaster can also be put into his holster on his leg. BoShek is articulated at the neck, shoulders, right bicep, waist and legs. Here’s another great addition to your cantina dioramas!"
You can view this for yourself by going to http://www.starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnewscontent.cfm?id=298

What are your thoughts on this figure?

Talon

New Recruit
BoShek #1

BoShek

Attachments

• boshek1.jpg
    boshek1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 388

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
in a word YES! looks very good and would make a worthy addition to cantina dios everywhere (including mine)

:aussie:

vfermi

Consultant
B S

nice figure... soon we'll have everyone from the cantina...too bad they wont make more of the *MAIN* characters...troopers, officers, pilots, playsets etc etc...:yawn:

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Real Cool!

Looks just like another pegwarmer! Kidding. It's different and I like, but Oh those 70's sideburns. :shocked:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
The BoShek figure looks awesome and I believe just like the rest of you guys have posted here, it would be a great addition to Cantina dios or any collection for that matter.
I'm very happy to see the big H is directing the line more towards collectors now and offering more obscure characters we have been claiming for years. Glad to see also, Hasbro is stepping back a little from those never ending resculpts of main characters. Great job on this one. I'll give it 3 thumbs up! :D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I think that this figure serves many things and pegwarmer isn't one of them.
I didn't realize that he was coming with a helmet, which makes this figure have a dual purpose for cantina dios. He can serve as BoShek and can be easily modified into the "Cantina Dude". It's also another pilot uniform which all of the customizer must love.

Redleader

New Recruit
He seems very cool. I don't understand why some people threw a fit when Hasbro announced they were going to make him. He looks like a winner to me!

Talon

New Recruit
No kidding Redleader! I would much rather have BoShek then yet another Jedi Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn. BoShek looks like a very good figure.
I may even have to buy two so I can display one with the helmet on and the other without.