Boru's Pewter

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Over the years, Rawcliffe and other have put out a pretty good selection of pewter items. Sadly they tend to be a bit on the fragile side and getting a figure with a lightsaber through the mail intact can be considered a minor miracle.

That said, here's a few pictures of my little collection of these items.

Attachments

• DSCF0047.JPG
    DSCF0047.JPG
    343.9 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCF0050.JPG
    DSCF0050.JPG
    369.5 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCF0051.JPG
    DSCF0051.JPG
    368.9 KB · Views: 302

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Little did you speak?!?! :p That's an awesome collection. :cool: Yuo've got tons of em. Alas I see no Jabba yet. I remember a store in the mall had him marked down like 50% years ago. Not enough money or interest to pick him up then.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I have about ten myself. There was a nook and cranny store in the mall and they were going out of business. They had a whole section of pewter dudes, but few Star Wars. After clearance, they came out to be about 3 bucks each, so I bought all the ones I like. Only one I didn't like was a ship.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
darthskelington said:
Little did you speak?!?! :p That's an awesome collection. :cool: Yuo've got tons of em. Alas I see no Jabba yet. I remember a store in the mall had him marked down like 50% years ago. Not enough money or interest to pick him up then.

I have a Jabba, and the Yoda V Sidous from ep3, I just forgot to picture them ;)