Blaster Worm - READ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
this is a virus that hit almost every computer online yesterday (about 125,000), and its still spreading. My computer had it, but microsoft supplied a patch which will work to get rid of it.

This virus basically pops up a message that states you computer will shut down in 60 seconds. It does this almost every minute few minutes. If you dont have this virus now, get the patch from www.microsoft.com , or else you might end up not having time to download the patch, before the virus makes your computer restart.

Just a friendly warning.

Download the patch here and keep it on your desktop in case the virus hits you.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/blast.asp

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
if your computer does have the virus you can download it from a computer running on a pre-Me platform and then disconnect your puter from the internet and install it that way...

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
You are a disgrace to ewoks, Buzz. Noewok should use a mac. Im surprised you havent smashed it with a basball bat and thrown it out the window.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Nope. All Ewoks should use a Mac - we're all super smart and don't suffer under the thumb of the evil Empire and it's leader, Darth Gates. :)

Attachments

• darth gates.jpg
    darth gates.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 223

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Ewoks can use macs... they're designed for those with child-like minds that can't handle any real thinking and don't actually need any computing power. I mean macs are just a step up fom smoke signals, technologically speaking at least...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Hmmm ... that must be why Micro$oft tries (but fails) to copy everything Apple does. ;)

I think it's time to end this before it sinks even further into the never-ending Windoze vs Mac argument. Suffice to say people can use whatever they want (or forced to by an employer), but us good guy Rebels avoid the evil Empire. :)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing to see here. Move along.

- Borsk (who can't seem to stop using starwars quotes today...)

Status
Not open for further replies.