No power?

• YEah

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • NOpe

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Save the image to your desktop and count em. I know ewoks have trouble counting above their six fingers, but they are all there...I'm not hiding any ;)

I copied and pasted all the way up to 1000. 1 became 10, which became blocks of 100. And so on and so forth.

As for your request, 1000 CoruscantCostaCLones is an odd number. Since you're pretty odd to begin with, it doesn't matter how many clones I make, they'll always be an odd lot :p

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Here's an army of Yoda Mans. There's only 100 because Yodas are more powerful than Ewoks and I thought the armies should be even.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Sorry about that. I did the work but I saved it incorrectly so I can't post it on the forum at the moment.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
an ewok army? add your own sound effects ...
ewok.foot.gif

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice job Amshak -- I love Monty Python. I hope those aren't my CostaClones you're squashing though. You can squash teh 500 I gave to Costa :p

YodaMan, 11 posts to accomplish the job of one. What more can I say :D

BTW, your pictures need to be within a certain file size (forgot the amount, but it'll tell you what size if you're over). It also has to be within a certain pixel-size (1024X1024, methinks). If you have Adobe PhotoDeluxe or something similar, you can probably adjust these without to much trouble.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Cmon YodaMan!!!!!! You are like a 5% troll........seriously..........dont post so much!!! 300 posts in a month? My god. You have to take this stuff in moderation or else you get tired and leave for a while only visiting once a day!!!

And I did not accept skellingtons offer.............