No power?

• YEah

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • NOpe

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hey CC, you weren't planning on an exaggerated version of "99 bottles of beer" were you?

I'm sure that would entertain Ewoks and Koalas alike, but I don't think the rest of us have such a ....ummmm......long attention span :D

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I once sang 300 bottles. out loud....

and yes, we did cause the blackout. We were going through canada, looking for the disappeared chris solo, who hasnt posted in over 2 hours (more like yodaman:p ) and we got way off course and while traveling thousands of miles east of montreal, we spotted a small blue dome in the distance. When we got there, we realized it was just another icey blue fire hydrant. we proceeded to fall through the ice, and then a swat team came and shot all my companions. when they were trying to shoot me, I bounced all over the place and accidentaly got tangled in a bunch of wire. Then the swat team shot a bunch of these things called "bullets" at us:guns: , and then all of them hit these big cans of propane, and blew us into Niagara Falls and then I launched a flare that hit a nearby power center and caused a blackout along the east coast.

BUT IT WASNT MY FAULT:(

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
im the closest:D :D :D

Attachments

• hahaborsk2.jpg
    hahaborsk2.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 311

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Attaching an image is cheating. :mad:

The system doesn't like 800 :) , 600 :) or 400 :) either.

With 200 you get a different error:
You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code
quote]  :(

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
There was a topic on an old forum I belonged to that was nothing but Smilies - we kept finding weird and funny smilies and posting them with only the forum smilies as a comment. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Not bad CC. However, I got bored, and decided to clone you (no particular reason, other than ewokoalas are half the size of humans and therefore twice as easy to clone).

Fear not, fellow Bothans, I created this clone army for the defense of this forum. They have been genetically altered to be even less independent thinking than the original. ;)

I love this forum. I love peace. Rest assured that I will lay down this power ...that I have given myself.... when the time comes.

Not to ignore you Buzz.....I just started this before the conversation strayed.

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 308

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
This would be the worst army. Anytime any of them got killed we'd have to spend 5 minutes crying about it.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Then lets make a Krohne Ahhmee ohf Heewox. Oh wait, we already did that. Lets klone KhrisSoeloe.

Only 5 minutes?:(

Now all we need to do is register serial CCs on all the forums.

ie

CoruscantCosta001
CoruscantCosta002
CoruscantCosta003
CoruscantCosta004
CoruscantCosta005

Then the army will be complete!

hey skellington. Im incapable of doing what you just did, make one of Borsk, and all the mods and call it the army of EwokPolice.

We also need one of Yodaman, which would multiply his posting average 5800 per day.

And one of Chris Solo. Then We will have a grand army that we will send to all the forums with automatic registration programs.

WONT THIS BE FUN?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Actually, that is exactly 1000 CoruscantCostaClones. And it only took me a half hour :D

Your plan for internet forum domination sounds promising.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Wow. Thats even more off topic than our current discussion.

I dont believe you skellington. There is certainly less that 1000 ewoks in that picture. I also request that future armies be of an odd number. :sleep:

The blackout went all the way to Ottawa and stopped at the border of Quebec. We run off of the James Bay Hydro plant so we never got zapped. I understand it was Ohio's fault.