Billy Dee Williams (Lando)

ritek

New Recruit
Ok so, first of all I search the forums and couldn’t find a thread about him, so sorry if I missed it.

Just wondering if anybody out there has ever had TTM luck etc.?

Also my main question is, has anybody seen/tried this:

http://www.bdwworldart.com/

Apparently it's his website and you can order autographs for free, unfortunately I do have a card so cannot try this, I wondered if anybody has received on and if its authentic or a print/stamp?

Anyone know?
Thanks

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I went to the site and it says the signed 8x10 of Lando is 0.00. So I guess its free? Just kidding, I think its a mistake.

I have never seen Billy Dee sign TTM but I wish he would.:(

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I see Irvin Kershner is a client of theirs now. I hope he doesn't end up permanently charging...

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Chewie;79163 said:
I see Irvin Kershner is a client of theirs now. I hope he doesn't end up permanently charging...
I just sent to Mr. Kershner so I hope not either :eek:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I got one signed in person a few years back at Collectormanis, Milton Keynes, UK. Far as I could guess he was quite jet-lagged and didn't get very talkative with anyone.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Darth Boru;79383 said:
I got one signed in person a few years back at Collectormanis, Milton Keynes, UK. Far as I could guess he was quite jet-lagged and didn't get very talkative with anyone.
No Boru, that wasn't because he was jet-lagged, that's just the way he is. When I met him a couple years back, it was as if the lights were on, but no one was home. ;)