BIG Toy Sale at Aussie Kmarts!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Starting 7th July will be Kmarts annual BIG Toy Sale. No idea what Star Wars product is going to be served up but lets hope there's some good prices amongst it....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
In regards to this post, start checking your Kmarts now. I found figures 41 ,42,43 plus new deluxe Clones, Stass, Crab and spider droids....
Also anyone after Marvel Legends fresh boxes of the Galactus waves (Hulk, Nightcrawler, etc)
If anyone is wanting the Green Hulk and Bullseye scowling variant, there was one there. lmk Asap and i'll get back there.....

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
There was an advert in yesterday's newspaper saying the New Zealand K-Mart branches toy sale is "coming soon" as well - possibly late this week, but definitely next week since that's the school holidays.

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
I , also picked a few clones last friday-pilot,super artic,and the palpatine.
they also had a few others.... nice to know that we're still getting them!
this was at K-mart.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yeah i went today and had another look around. Found one Palpy but with red sabre. The catalog came out today and showed a blue one. Also on special

Basic figures $11.79
ARC 170 $71
Battle Arenas $31

etc

You see what we have to put up with prices over here in AUS and NZ guys?

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Darth Aussie said:
Basic figures $11.79
You see what we have to put up with prices over here in AUS and NZ guys?

Are those Australian dollars or US dollars??
If it's Australian, then it works out at about NZ$13.
If it's American, then it works out at about NZ$17.

Either way that's cheap(er) than here. We have to pay about NZ$18 for our Basic Figures ... and that's the new pricing forced by The Warehouse bulk-buying power and having lower prices than everyone else (so everyone else dropped they prices too). They used to be NZ$21 each! :(

I only just caught the tail-end of a TV advert which I think said the New Zealand K-Mart sales starts tomorrow (7 July). Not sure if I'll go - it's a 45minute drive to the closest of the three Auckland branches and I can't really buy anything anyway.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I don't know about Australia's K-Mart sale, but here in New Zealand K-Mart has got Smurf figures back again. Smurfs, Care Bears, Transformers, Strawberry Shortcake, Cabbage Patch Kids ... geez, it's the late 70's / early 80's all over again. :)

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
So glad this sale was on when I was in my capital city this week. I checked all the figures, all I had but I found a RotS Clone Pilot which I've never seen before where I live so I was glad to get that and on special :)