Beyond Reasonable Boundaries?

Do I need to ease up with my "questionable" sense of humour?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Yes, and I can think of somebody else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I can think of somebody else

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • The forums are fine and nobody worry about anything

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I kinda like the bunny. Although it is fun to pick on, as you've jsut illustrated.

This one is kinda cool. I just noticed the whole splatter effect.

:explode:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
While I think about it Zepp, here's an avatar Buzz sent me back when I had my poll going. I don't know if you'd be interested, but it does go along with the whole "Interstellar Buccaneer" thing. :) Use or ignore as you like. (but be sure and thank Buzz if you use it ;) )

Attachments

• space pirate.gif
    space pirate.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 216

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
These are all great.

Zepp, how about setting up a poll with a bunch of these smilie, the winner(s) to be included in the forum (if Borsk approves, of course).

Anyone else think this is a good plan?

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
If this is a reaction to the "how to ignore a forum member" thread, I have a few things to point out.

1) That thead was a reminder of an existing feature. I chose to highlight the feature because I felt that most people were unaware of it and it might resolve a few issues people are having.

2) I haven't gotten any complaints specifically concerning you and you were not the cause for that post.

:bunny:

I understand. I'm just saying my sense of humor is questionable sometimes and I have a tendancy to cause arguments. I "play" around with people sometimes also.

I was double checking to make sure that nobody was offended. I have a big heart for a sarcastic .................. .;)