best Star Wars collectors item ever???

jedione12

New Recruit
what's everyone's thought on the best Star Wars collector's item of all-time, keeping the original price under $10? mine just might be this june's issue of playboy, with bai ling rocking the light saber on the cover :). since it's been announced that she's been cut from the movie, i'm banking on the value going up (sort of like that dale murphy error card upper deck put out in '89)

mike

Barada

Saboteur
The original poster used to promote ANH before it was even released. They sold at Toy Fair that year (I think it was Toy Fair anyway), for a whole $1. This was when they were still expecting it to be a theatrical bomb.

Less than 100 sold, and even less have survived over the years. That has to be the ultimate collectioble.

Barada

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Toyfair Vader? (brought from the fan club keeping that in mind)...even FF Weequay and Sandtrooper....

Nightwing

New Recruit
Chrome Sandtrooper bust. Only 200 made that was not sold to the general public and only given out to "certain extended members of the Gentle Giant business family"

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Damn you got a gold one? i missed out by two sabers when my friend Tyler (Sandtroopers) in front of me got one............

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
My most "valued" items were gifts. A close friend gave me his 12" Vintage Darth Vader and more recently a Vintage IG-88 from his youth. Only vintage items I have since my meager ( about 10 figs) vintage collection was sold at rummage sales in my youth. He is by far the most generous person I know. (not just because of the free Star Wars stuff :) )

I also was given a 20 minute, super 8 movie real of Star Wars. It's funny to watch- It's basically the beginning and end without the middle.