Beer

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Korean beer, the stuff I've sampled, has been on the stronger edge of beers. All the Chinese alcohol I've tried has been quite peculiar...

JENNY-1-KENOBI

New Recruit
Beer??? Did someone say Beer??? I love it...but it must have root in it!!! :D ;)

In my younger beer drinking days....it was dark beer for me.
St. Pauly Girl Dark...MMMMM! We're talking in the 80's when there wasn't the variety we have now.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I'll be visiting Canada before catching up with Tyler from Sandtroopers and Barada and I will be sampling a few beers (or other stuff) with them i hope before we head down to Indy next year (C3)...Chris you partial to that as well? be good to meet up with you...

Originally posted by Darth Aussie
I'll be visiting Canada before catching up with Tyler from Sandtroopers and Barada and I will be sampling a few beers (or other stuff) with them i hope before we head down to Indy next year (C3)...Chris you partial to that as well? be good to meet up with you...

With enough notice its amazing what you can do. I'm there.

I used to live near Barada and moved out to Quebec 5 years ago. Its only a 5 hour drive back to "Canada";) from here and go that way frequently.

I miss drinking Molson Canadian. We don't get it in Quebec because separtists don't like the name. I'll bring by a whole selection of beer and we'll hit a 1000 wall for a few "mix six's" at a proper Ontario beer store.:D

Dark Jedi

Banned
Despite my age, I do like Beer, haven't had many brands of beer in my few years of life though, so I dunno my fave.
I'll get back to you on that in about 9 years ;)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yes you're probably a bit too young to be reading this thread..lol
Chris ,good to see it's a goer. we'll plan something very soon..