Battlestar Galactica Successes

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Well, today I got two awesome successes TTM. The first one I'd totally given up hope on and basically forgot about it, and the other one is a first time signer as I've never seen him sign BSG items, let alone anything.

First I present Lucy Lawless!!
lucygo1.jpg

Simply amazing or what?

The next one is Christian Tessier who played Viper pilot "Duck" in the show:
duckeh1.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent
I know, it's been a looong time since I got any BSG successes, but fortunately I finally got one back today!
I got a success back from Carl Lumbly, who played Lt. Danny 'Bulldog' Novacek in the episode "Hero".
carllumblywd6.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Today I got back Alisen Down who played Jean Barolay, a member of Anders' Pyramid team, and part of the resistance.
downwebxp8.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Woooooooooohoooooo!!!
I finally got Michael Hogan in the mail today after 4 attempts. This competes the entire main cast for my collection! :D Frak Yeah! Now the only one I need before I consider my collection “complete” is Paul Campbell, and I’ll have everyone who’s been in 25 episodes or more and all of the Cylons.
hoganvk6.jpg

I also got a success from Katee Sackhoff today as Well:
sackhoff1xs0.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent
jedibill;81893 said:
man you're cleaning up on the BSG autos!
Yup, just wait to you see my BSG poster when I'm done with it in May. It'll be the best BSG poster out there, none will be able to compare by any measure.

Currently I've got about 75 pieces of signed BSG stuff, not including my poster.