Battlestar Galactica Successes

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
This is going to be the new Battlestar Galactica successes thread. All BG related posts from the Autograph Successes thread will be moved here soon. Any through-the-mail related BG discussion should probably go here. :)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
darthskellington;72657 said:
This is going to be the new Battlestar Galactica successes thread. All BG related posts from the Autograph Successes thread will be moved here soon. Any through-the-mail related BG discussion should probably go here. :)

By your command.
cylon2ne8.gif

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Re: Autograph Successes!

At last a success from a Battlestar Galactica Cast Member!! And boy is it a good one!
jaimebamber.jpg

Jaime Bamber is one of the lead roles in the show and for some time he didn't sign at all, but suddenly he just started to sign.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord

Jedi_Joel said:
At last a success from a Battlestar Galactica Cast Member!! And boy is it a good one!
jaimebamber.jpg

Jaime Bamber is one of the lead roles in the show and for some time he didn't sign at all, but suddenly he just started to sign.

Thats a good one too. Top show btw!!!! enjoy it immensely....

Jedi_Joel

Agent

Well my 2 month streak of getting nothing in the mail has been broken!
I received in the mail today my 8x10 signed and incribed by Aaron Douglas (Chief Tyrol of BSG), who also wrote a little note thanking me for writing him and he mentioned that he loves recieving fan mail.
AaronDouglasweb.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent

IG-PPO said:
Nice one. How do you get it?
I wrote to him at the set all the way back in September. But hey, a success is a success, and I really liked the note too:
aaronnote.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent

Well I got another Battlestar Galactica success today after 205 days of waiting, I got Katee Sackhoff's autograph:
starbuck1dp.jpg

mynock11

Sith Medic

Joel those are awsome are those pics you sent them or pics they just sent you?My biggest problem is i cant afford the pics to take a chance to send them out and not get it back. The 5x9 cards are fine but just not what i would be into.Got to find an alternative..cool pics

Jedi_Joel

Agent

mynock11 said:
Joel those are awsome are those pics you sent them or pics they just sent you?My biggest problem is i cant afford the pics to take a chance to send them out and not get it back. The 5x9 cards are fine but just not what i would be into.Got to find an alternative..cool pics
I always send the photos to them, that way I'll have a better chance of getting a success. The photos really aren't that expensive if you buy them in bulk (25 or more). I generally get them in the $1.00-1.30 range for an 8x10. When all is said and done, between the postage both ways, the photo, the envelopes and such, I spend about $4.50 per BSG request, which if you look at it in the long run, is a whole lot cheaper than getting it at a con which is $25 (signing) + Gas + Ticket.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Jedi_Joel said:
I always send the photos to them, that way I'll have a better chance of getting a success. The photos really aren't that expensive if you buy them in bulk (25 or more). I generally get them in the $1.00-1.30 range for an 8x10. When all is said and done, between the postage both ways, the photo, the envelopes and such, I spend about $4.50 per BSG request, which if you look at it in the long run, is a whole lot cheaper than getting it at a con which is $25 (signing) + Gas + Ticket.
where do you get your photos?

Jedi_Joel

Agent

AmShak said:
where do you get your photos?
I print them all up myself through an online photo printer. I mainly find most of the pics online, if I can't find a printworthy photo, I take a screenshot from the DVDs.

mynock11

Sith Medic

how do u do that? i remember the pics u sent me but the pics ypu showed above were awsome what kind of printer did you get those from? What online place do you find them?