Battlefront 2 TBS gaming?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
So with Battlefront 2 up and coming real soon, who's for forming a TBS clan and having a few battles......?

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Darth Aussie said:
You're on! Anyone else?....has to be on the PC platform, remember!
If I were you, I'd get Xfire, a gamer's Instant Messenger that also allows you to see what games your friends are playing, and what servers they're playing on. It'll make the coordination of games a lot easier.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Placed a holding deposit down for Battlefront 2 PC yesterday at EB. Priced $89.95 AUD......:bash: but thats what you get for living in Aus i guess...

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Its gonna be €55 here, which is about the same, given the exchange rate. For the curious among us, especially those not curious enough to actually check it out :=

Aus $90 = €55.92 (Euro) = $67.45 (US).

I wonder how many copies they'd sell in the USA if the price was that high there??

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I'd order it from over there but the chances of it not working are there. Plus at least i could take it back to the store i purchased....

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I would expect it to be $50 US. I guess if you could order from a place like amazon.com for $50, it still wouldn't be worth it because of shipping costs?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yup you're right there. Freight just kills our hobby.:censored: ..If it had been released while i was over there, it would have be so easy to bring it back....

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Absolutely. Shipping can cost more than the item sometimes. Not too long ago I remember paying something like a total of $85 for a figure and a tshirt. Not encouraging. If it wasn't for trades and the good people of TBS, I'd have probably given up collecting long ago (or my collection would be a LOT smaller anyway). My thanks, as always, to those kind souls!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Boru said:
Absolutely. Shipping can cost more than the item sometimes. Not too long ago I remember paying something like a total of $85 for a figure and a tshirt. Not encouraging. If it wasn't for trades and the good people of TBS, I'd have probably given up collecting long ago (or my collection would be a LOT smaller anyway). My thanks, as always, to those kind souls!

Totally agree!!!!!