Barada and TBS To Get National TV Coverage

Barada

Saboteur
YES!!!

The late edition showed the entire clip, complete with minimal interview footage from me and my wife. It only had to do with me talking about my son's following my footsteps, and my wife's comments about living with a collector hubbie, but at least I got to say something!

Too bad they didn't include any site plugs, but I'm a little happier now anyway. :)

Barada

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Barada said:
YES!!!

The late edition showed the entire clip, complete with minimal interview footage from me and my wife. It only had to do with me talking about my son's following my footsteps, and my wife's comments about living with a collector hubbie, but at least I got to say something!

Too bad they didn't include any site plugs, but I'm a little happier now anyway. :)

Barada

Congrats! Can't wait to see it.

Barada

Saboteur
Well, here it is.

Borsk was going to make a copy for us, but a friend of mine from nearby Hamilton, Mike (owner of www.bountyhuntertoys.com), was able to do it over the weekend, and saved me from having to mail it to Kansas. Make sure you have a divx player, as Windows Media Player wouldn't play it for me.

I'm in the third interview segment, along with my wife and son.

Enjoy.

http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com/files/barada.avi

Make sure you visit Mike's site, and give him a shout out for helping me out.

Barada

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i'm pretty sure borsk took several pics of that girl at c3.

Barada, the next time you're on tv, you need to get you one of those dogs that growls like chewie. :baby:

the link to the site had a problem which is the reason for the edit.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
AmShak said:
i'm pretty sure borsk took several pics of that girl at c3.

Barada, the next time you're on tv, you need to get you one of those dogs that growls like chewie. :baby:

the link to the site had a problem which is the reason for the edit.
When you edit a post, you can type in a reason for editing it and it will show up with the post.

I took one or two pictures of that girl.

-----

Nice video Barada.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
That was a great video clip there Barada! That must have been incredibly exciting knowing that you were going to be on live TV like that. Congrats!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hey Ian, That was awesome! Just got through watching it. No, it didn't take me 48 hours to download, but close enough ;) Actually, I'm afraid I had to postpone watching it to go see ROTS. Go figure :D To bad it got edited, but exciting nonetheless. :cool: