THIS IS MY VISION OF THE B-WING INVASION

Attachments

• b-wing invasion with stars.jpg
    b-wing invasion with stars.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 395

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
HEY GUYS,
DOES ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY ARTISTIC TALENT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EXPOSED HERE?
I STARTED THIS THREAD WITH THE IDEA OF YOU GUYS SENDING IN SOME PICTURES OF YOUR ART, PAINTINGS YOU MIGHT HAD CREATED OR ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO YOUR OWN CREATIONS INSPIRED BY THE FILMS.
SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE. THERE IS A LOT OF TALENT TO BE DISCOVERED AND WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE.

B-WING INVASION
IT IS AN ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPH OF THE RECENTLY RELEASED TARGET EXCLUSIVE B-WING. I WORKED ON IT USING PHOTOSHOP 6.0 AND MAXIMIZED AND MINIMIZED THE ACTUAL IMAGE SEVERAL TIMES TO CREATE SHIP SIZES, DISTANCE AND DEPTH, MOVING EVERYTHING INTO A PREVIOUSLY CREATED BACKGROUND AND USING SEVERAL FILTERS. NOTHING BIG, JUST A WAY TO EXPRESS A VISION IN MY HEAD OF A SQUADRON OF B-WINGS SILENTLY ORGANIZING TO ATTACK THE DEATH STAR.
SO WHAT DO YOU SAY? COULD WE SEE SOME OF YOUR WORK?
:wave: A PICTURE CAN TELL A THOUSAND WORDS

Psyclone

New Recruit
arty stuff

This doesn't have anything to do with models or anything, but it IS art. If I could change it, I would definitely fix that hand... Yuck :twitch:
Anyway, this is my Bothan character, Zak.... Yeah. Based on me.
We need more Bothan art!! We would have it too, if I had a scanner... :sob:

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/wad/Bothan.JPG

Bootchains! Weeee... Those clothes look a little....anime...

So far, I have had very little experience with the collecting, but I am gonna be doing that more. I'm really into the art thing though.... Unfortunately, at this point this is the only SW picture I have online right now... Bla....

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I'm having a problem seeing that image. Does it have something to do with angelfire hosting it? There is an option to upload an image to our forums when you create a post. Right above "rate this thread", there is an area to attach a file.

Psyclone

New Recruit
Really? That ones new to me too. I'll just do that then. I hate angelfire >.<

Attachments

• bothan.jpg
    bothan.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 313