Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Yoda Man, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Zepp

Zepp Interstellar Buccaneer

how's this?

Attached Files:

• r2d2.gif
      r2d2.gif
      File size:
      12.7 KB
      Views:
  2. chris solo

chris solo Agent

That's pretty cool Zepp. How about the one I have with energy pulsating out in all directions and a middle leg that retracts.

I'm looking for a "holy", glorious/angelic concept.

You guys can really whip these up fast.:shocked:

3. Yoda Man

Yoda Man New Recruit

these for Wookiee Cookiee, or I guess CC.

Attached Files:

4. Yoda Man

Yoda Man New Recruit

this

Attached Files:

5. Yoda Man

Yoda Man New Recruit

and this

Attached Files:

6. Yoda Man

Yoda Man New Recruit

and this

Attached Files:

7. chris solo

chris solo Agent

If I recall, I think she'd rather be kissing Ewan Mc Greagor

8. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

How about this one?

It's another of the pile I made while ago - Princess Piggy. :)

Attached Files:

9. Zepp

I'll admit I need to clean it up, but my rides here, gotta go...

Attached Files:

10. CoruscantCosta

CoruscantCosta Ewok Cheif

This is generating some bad discussion...............ewoks may have to return soon.....

11. chris solo

chris solo Agent

Its comming along very nice Zepp! :D

At the moment, the third leg looks like a bowel problem, but its showing great improvement. If its not too forward of me could you focus more on an energy pulse emminating from around his entire body that flashes 3 times after his leg retracts?

Hey Buzz, the Princess Piggy looks funny. :roflmao:

12. Zepp

try 2

Attached Files:

13. chris solo

chris solo Agent

We're going to have to change your name from Zepp to Zipp cause that was fast!

You should open a new thread and call it "Zepp's Custom Avatar Shop". TBS would love the added feature.:idea:

It's looking alot better.:D Is it possible to change the background to black, slowly turning to the origional background and then blend into your flash? Could you also give him a red bleeping eye? Oh, and then have Chris Solo in gold letters pop up in the middle once in a while?

14. Zepp

it's at 15k right now... I can see what I can do but there is sonly so much that can be done in 20k (the legal limit for avatars)...

I'll think about putting up a thread after I get back from my honeymoon on September 29

15. chris solo

chris solo Agent

Have a Happy Honeymoon! I'm going to change over to the fantastic creation you made for me.

I was at work today and funny enough I've been waiting like a kid at Christmas to come home for my new avatar.

THANKS ZEPP!!!:rock: :worship:

16. Zepp

When I go home tonight I can see about the eye (that won't cost memory) and a Chris Solo flash like the one I did for Boru maybe... then go to black and back to the beginning, but I'll have to take out his putting his leg back down...

so it would be leg down, lift the leg, three flashes, on the third flash goes completely white, then black, Chris Solo in gold on black, back to black and then R2 comes back... I think it's possible, but I'll have to play a little... what sort of font for Chris Solo? Star Wars, stonehenge (like Boru) pirate, or other...

do you want the blue lights flashing at all?:monkey:

17. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Do you guys realise that the middle leg goes up too high? It should disappear behind the inward slope at the bottom, not up in front of it into that black hole further up. :)

I couldn't find a decent image of Gonzo in his Darth Nader costume, or any of the cartoon Muppet Babies from their Star Wars episode. :(

I've got a small pile of other avatars/icons, but they're all that same smaller size than we're allowed on here.

18. Zepp

19. Zepp

I know, I made a mistake and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet...

20. chris solo

chris solo Agent

I was just impressed that you were able to make the leg move. I wasn't going to complain about the function.
    :shocked:

Everything you said last sounded great Zepp. I think the Star Wars font and your setup concept sounded perfect. The problem is I have to go to work again and the anticipation is going to kill me.
    :detonate:

It does sound like you have a few things to do so I won't hold you to anything. I deeply appreciate what you have done so far.

It is really cool for computer illiterate individuals like myself to watch a combination of your skills and both our imaginations come to life.

The idea of you opening an Avatar Shop hit me like a brick. I would if I could. If you decide to do it you can, have your own thread, keep it to one guy at a time, promote TBS, have a contest, have your own hobby, make yourself well known in the Star Wars Community, tone your computer skills, have a good time, make people happy...........I can keep going.
    :cheers: