Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yoda

• Other (recomendations)

• Total voters

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
In the tradition started by darthskelington I have baked up a half dozen avs that I'm having trouble choosing between, and I'm going to let everyone have a voice in deciding on the avatar I'll be wearing for the next couple of months.

Have at it!!!

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Death Star, Comic

Attachments

• death star comic.gif
    death star comic.gif
    12 KB · Views: 255

Nightwing

New Recruit
duel is the only one I like. Trouble with that one, is that it is too far away to see the detail. I don't want to recommend one because each person has their own personal items in an avatar that they like- favorite character for example

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
darn PSP, I have to redo the duel and yoda to make their corners clear... aarrggghh...

Nightwing, why don't you just vote for duel then... Each of these express an aspect of my character and thus any of them would suit me fine, I just want to know how others feel about them...

Barada

Saboteur
Zepp, the Mushi would look good, except on my screen it's a dark image on a dark background, so it's hard to see - you'd have to change the color.

And is Yoda blowing smoke?

I voted for the comic Death Star, as it's the first one I remember you using, and I liked it. I think the only one I didn't care for much was the blue hair - I just didn't get it :(

Have fun, whatever you choose, it's gotta be one you like anyway. ;)

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Zepp, what does Mushi stand for? I can't realy form an opinion about that one wihout that knowledge. It's pretty cool, but hard to see on my computer. I'll think these over before voting :)

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Mushi means to ignore... I could adjust the colour later, now I have to get ready for work...

and Barada, the answer is yes...

Dark Jedi

Banned
Flame...definetly....Dude, the blue hair one...ugh, the others are really good, but the Flame one was buy FAR the best...

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I have to go with the flame, because it's quite striking and compliments the whole Interstellar Buccaneer theme. Very charismatic.

Mushi is a neat one, and they are all very original. Personally, I like my avatars to be people, something that could literally be an avatar of me. However, I also like seeing other people's avatars, and am in no way opposed to avatars that are scenes, logos, emblems, or even text.

Whatever you go with should definitely represent some aspect of your personality. :D