Autographed Silver R2 Giveaway

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
071903.r2.jpg

Win a Silver R2-D2 Autographed by Kenny Baker sponsored by The Bothan Spy.

«You may register for this contest by sending us an e-mail, including your first and last name in the subject line. You may only register once. Duplicate entries will disqualify ALL entries. The winner will be announced in the Espionage Report and you willl have one week to claim their prize.

«
xwing7.gif

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Keep your sticky Ewok paws off ... that's mine!! I'm going to stay up all night registering new aliases and emailing entries. ;o)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Ah, but none of you guys will know the winning alias is mine until it's too late. :eek:p

The figure is obviously signed by Charlie Chaplin (after he died), that's why it's worth so much. ;o)

Edit: Note to self - Remember to actually email entry this time! :eek:\

joewhite

New Recruit
Yeah, by David Prowse. That was the weekend of the Sci-Fi Show in Dallas, May '02, I met Am Shak there. Pretty cool time. I've got a few pics I can try to post later.

joewhite

New Recruit
Here's the pic with David Prowse. Nice guy....These were taken about four days before I shipped off to A.F. bootcamp so my hair is alot shorter and I am more clean shaven now.

Attachments

• darth.jpg
    darth.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 375

joewhite

New Recruit
I felt like a kid here. The droid were my favorite characters when I was young so...Kenny Bakers' wife was making fun of me because of how excited I was...

joewhite

New Recruit
And last but not least...the boys! That's me on the right of course, BigBadJedi in the middle and you know who on the left. Fun time! Wish I could do it again!

Attachments

• tmp3.jpg
    tmp3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 368

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Im half wookiee. And Ewox is the new way to spell ewoks. I accidentaly put an S in the other post. So dont insult my tribe of 2 foot midgets in alien bear costumes.....i mean "dont insult my tribe of ewox