Autograph Successes!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
On Tuesday I received Amy Allen autograph. It took a few months (I send it late September / early October). Of course I showed to all my coworkers (sadly none of them seems to know her :( ). I will post a scan later today or tomorrow.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Here it is, Amy Allen signed photo.

AmyAllenSigned.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Lindsay Duncan

I received a most unusual autograph success today. I found a B&W 4X6 of Lindsay Duncan personalized to me in my mailbox..sent from England. Lindsay is the voice of TC-14.

What's curious is I never wrote her. :p However, I did write a letter to Hilton McRae (Arvel Crynyd), who is her husband. I sent his letter back in November via his agent. I've yet to receive a response, but he doesn't sign often.

Might this have been a consolation signature in place of his?????? It was sent in a new envelope, not mine. The envelope was hand addressed by her too.

I'm not complaining, but it's quite interesting. :)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Re: Lindsay Duncan

darthskelington said:
I received a most unusual autograph success today. I found a B&W 4X6 of Lindsay Duncan personalized to me in my mailbox..sent from England. Lindsay is the voice of TC-14.

What's curious is I never wrote her. :p However, I did write a letter to Hilton McRae (Arvel Crynyd), who is her husband. I sent his letter back in November via his agent. I've yet to receive a response, but he doesn't sign often.

Might this have been a consolation signature in place of his?????? It was sent in a new envelope, not mine. The envelope was hand addressed by her too.

I'm not complaining, but it's quite interesting. :)
But you didn't get anything else in the mail recently? ;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yes, Joel I indeed did get something else in the mail, yesterday. ;) My Zahn autographs showed up safe and sound. Many thanks again for snagging those. I hope you got my e-mail. :)

Mongoose_Helo

New Recruit
Re: Autograph Successes! - Battlestar Galactica

Where do you send an autograph request for the cast? I'd love to have something similiar to your wonderful acquistion! (I know, I can't spell!);)

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Hello all! I'm still waiting on a bunch of Star Wars responses but my mailbox has been treating me very well. About 5-10 successes this week including everyone from Norman Mailer, Mark Ruffalo, Annette Funicello to Jimmy freakin Caan!

Address and successes on my site. Happy collecting everyone!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Well I haven't got the autograph yet, but today my phone rang and it was none other than Larry Kenney.

Larry was the voice of Lion-O on Thundercats and has been the voice of both Count Chocula and the Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs bird for 20-30 years now.

I'd sent him a nice handwritten note and apparently it struck a chord with him. We talked for 5-10 minutes about broadcasting, his kids (his daughter plays bass and he saw I was a musician) and anything and everything. He was really gracious and thanked me again and again for the note.

It was surreal to be sure. Hell of a nice guy and he said my autographed photo is on the way.

There ya go! That's why I put my phone # on my letterhead!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Today I got 6 Jeremy Bulloch autographs and one Ewan Mcgregor Autograph!! TTM.

Will post pictures soon!

RYAN J.