Are you a Canadian or United Statesian?

Are you Canadian or American?

• Canadian

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • American

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
If anybody can find me a building taller than the CN Tower in Toronto I'll buy them an ice cream.

144 stories tall, highest public lookout is on the 124 story. The tallest freestanding man made structure in the world.

Other countries say it doesn't count because it doesn't have floors all the way up. Ok then. You can find me in the revolving restaurant drinking a beer drowning my sorrows.;)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
A quote:

"These Canadians suffer from a serious inferiority complex. That's why they built this: The Canadian National Tower! World's largest free-standing structure!"

Nobody's mentioned Neil Young yet...

Originally posted by Borsk
A quote:

You're right. He's left his homeland rarely to return. I can't blame him though. He went to the States and made a good buck. After that he paid his taxes down there. Then the Canadian Government said "Hey where's my cut I want some of you're money cause I'm an idiot". They wanted to tax him to high heaven. He said crew it and left. Is that how it went more or less?

We don't really have an inferiority complex we just like having the tallest building in the world since the mid 70s. Alot of people I've talked to over the years haven't heard of it.

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by Borsk

check my list again:

Anna paquin
Jack Kerouac
neil Young
Wayne Gretzky
Terence & Philip

At least it's not like Shean connery and Shcotland, where he only visits if he wants publicity. Does he pay taxes? Noooooooo! But he has a strong opinion in politics, even though he doesn't bloody live there. He is the voice for the new Scottish parliment building. "you have arrived at floor shixty shix!"

the majority of the scottish can't stand him.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I wouldnt mind an ice cream Chris. Meet me at Coruscant tomorrow, and I will prove your CN tower belief wrong.

Is the Ice Cream Canadian?

Originally posted by CoruscantCosta
I wouldnt mind an ice cream Chris. Meet me at Coruscant tomorrow, and I will prove your CN tower belief wrong.

Is the Ice Cream Canadian?
;) could you pick me up. We'll get some Ben and Jerry's.

Dark Jedi

Banned
A little thing to say to Yoda Man: heh, dude I know a girl named Virginia, I never met anyone named New York, I don't see why not. :D

Dark Jedi

Banned
Hey Chris Solo, what you would like mail it to their address? LOL that would be disgusting......:D :hurl: heh heh

Originally posted by Dark Jedi
Hey Chris Solo, what you would like mail it to their address? LOL that would be disgusting......:D :hurl: heh heh

Some old videotapes of SCTV with John Candy and Eugene Levy.

I just noticed that you and SwordStalker are the 2 youngest Canadians on the board. Its good to see a new generation joining in.:)