Anyone..........

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure I'm still registered over there, but I can't remember the last time I went into their forums.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm registered there, but I don't really frequent the forums. I'm pretty new to the forum scene, and this is where I decided to set my roots.

Speaking of Rebelscum (I've been a reader for years now), it looks like big changes are in the air. Unless their latest post is an April Fools, Steve Sansweet himself will be taking over the site !!!!

Check out their post at www.rebelscum.com

Darth Ghidora

New Recruit
Originally posted by darthskelington
I'm registered there, but I don't really frequent the forums. I'm pretty new to the forum scene, and this is where I decided to set my roots.

Speaking of Rebelscum (I've been a reader for years now), it looks like big changes are in the air. Unless their latest post is an April Fools, Steve Sansweet himself will be taking over the site !!!!

Check out their post at www.rebelscum.com

Yeah it was a joke.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Naturally, they announced that 5 minutes after I make my post :rolleyes:

Truth can be stranger than fiction, though. Thanks for the reality check, Ghidora. :)

Wicked_Wicket

Crazy Ewok
This may sounds crazy, but what draws me to websites is contests! Then once I enter a contest, I usually check the site out and get drawn into it.

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
I belong to Scum but only post on the Trades Section.
Forums section is a little too crowded for me.:mad: