Anyone want the SW Weekends Cantina Band Exclusive?

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Hello everybody.

Since I'll be a SW Weekends for the rest of the month, I thought I'd offer to pick up the exclusive Cantina Band member figure with light/sound stage base for anyone that's looking for them.

I believe they're $11.99 but will double check tomorrow. If anyone's interested, I'll grab you one or more. You pay shipping and the cost of the figure and that's it.

OR I will trade one of the cantina figures of your choice for the McQuarrie Stormtrooper/Chewbacca/Boba Fett on a 1-for-1 basis. I suppose I could pick up other merchandise as well if anyone's looking. Note - if it's ultra limited, like the pins, I can't help you - I'll be in the autograph line for hours before opening, not the collectibles. But if it's standard weekend merch like the Minnie/Mickey Luke Leia beanies, the print, mug, etc. I'm happy to help.

Send me a PM or email me at bret@effort.com if interested.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I wouldn't mind one just for the musical base....14.99 is a little pricey (i think you said it was that price in your other post). Thanks for offering to help out though...I know everyone appreciates the thought. :)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Thanks for the offer SRS, very much appreciated. I've pretty almost entirely stopped collecting anything outside of GG stuff for space (and wallet!) reasons though.