Another Star Wars Exhibit...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Alright everyone, I spent Sunday (the last day of the exhibit) in Kyoto and happened to stop by the National Museum in Kyoto and there was this small Star Wars Exhibit. It was quite amazing. They had life size destroyer and battle droids from Ep I, unfortunately some doof thought that rather than using models in Ep II digital Graphics would be cooler... But the Destroyer droid was very well done and very cool. I never realized how many guns they had coming out of those things (especially since most of them went unused...) and they also had Sebulba's pod. The Engines weren't there, but the Pod was and it looked like it was some sort of souped up speed boat. They also had original models and concept artwork. Two thumbs up.

I did notice that there was less from Ep II, particularly models, but I thought that that might have been partly due to the fact that alot of the old models could be re-used...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Camera's and cell phones prohibited+excessive number of guards=No pics.

However Click HERE Push Exhibition tour and then keep pushing the next button for the Summer exhibit...

They don't have one up for this exhibit yet, but when it's up I'll tell ya'll

Edit: also check out HERE and push the Expanded Universe for a short sample of what the lucky people with the expensive web service that doesn't work very well from what I've heard get because they happen to have the right service... I'm not bitter...