Another Gentle Giant Chrome Bust

Nightwing

New Recruit
When I first saw a picture of the chrome stormtrooper, it was actually a sandtrooper, but this image was replaced later by the stormtrooper.

According to an e-mail I got yesterday from r2dtoys.com, there is going to be a US exclusive sandtrooper chrome bust that they say is limited to 200 pieces worldwide. whether this is a typo and they meant 2000 pieces, I don't know.

Nightwing

New Recruit
Darth Boru said:
Anyone got an update on whether this is a rumour/fact/typo? If its for real, then its a must have!
this is what rebelscum's photo archive had to say:

From Gentle Giant: In the spirit of the holiday season, this item was created as a gift for certain extended members of the Gentle Giant business family. We at Gentle Giant do not view this item as a part of our ongoing Star Wars mini bust collection, and we apologize if you view it as such. We hope that you will continue to collect the pieces in our collection that bring you enjoyment.
FAQ from GG:This holiday gift will not be made available for purchase through any outlet in the future. No announcements have been made regarding a Sandtrooper mini bust and any information you may hear regarding one from sources other than Gentle Giant should be treated as speculation at best and falsehood at worst. Gentle Giant will not be announcing specific details (recipients, etc.) regarding the gift at any time.

it is limited to 200 and has a chrome and gold finish. There is to be a regular sandtrooper bust later this year, one with an ortange shoulderpad, the other with a white shoulderpad

gg-st-silvergoldbird-m.jpg