Anniversary Winners Announced

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
100302.bday.jpg

«
I would like to thank all those you entered our Anniversary Giveaways and all of the sites who helped us promote it. I would also like to thank all of our sponsors who contributed to the prizes.
«
Click here to see all of the winners and to find out how to claim your prize.
«
101002.bday.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Below are the winners along with the prize that they won. Each winner has 1 week to claim their prize by contacting me, amshak@thebothanspy.com . In this email, I will need your usename for the forums and your shipping information. The email needs to come from the same account that you used to register in these forums.

1. tk421_ii wins the 3 3/4" POTF2 CommTech Princess Leia, autographed by Carrie Fisher
100202.leia.jpg

2. Rancisis wins the Reek
100202.reek.jpg

3. hukilu wins the Padme Amidala Mini Bust
100202.padme.jpg

4. chilaquil66 wins the 3 3/4" EP1 Darth Maul (Sith Lord), autographed by Ray Park
100902.maul.jpg

5. nesbit37 wins the 3 3/4" SAGA/AOTC Taun We Figure, autographed ny Rena Owen
100202.taun.jpg

6. Lengthwise wins the 12" Electronic Jango Fett
100202.jango.jpg

7. teequay wins the 12" SAGA/AOTC Zam Wessel
100202.zam.jpg

8. Obi-Dad wins the 3 3/4" AOTC/SAGA Ephant Mon, Clone Trooper (pilot) & Jango Fett (pilot)
100302.ephant.jpg

9. JediMike393 wins the 3 3/4" SAGA/AOTC Jang Fett (pilot), Clone Trooper (pilot) & Padme Amidala (Coruscant Attack)
100202.pilots.jpg

JediMike393

New Recruit
AAHH!!!:shocked: OMG!!! WOW!!!:eek: I WON!!! WOOHOO!!!:D

I checked the site this morning, since I haven't been able to get online for quite some time now. And when I saw the title to the latest post. Anniversary Winners Announced I clicked on the link and started scrolling down on the list. And suddenly a thought when thru my head "wouldn't it be nice if I won?" and when I reached to the bottom of the list I saw my name!!!:shocked: I wanted to scream but I had to refuse because everyone else in my house was already asleep. I quickly stood up and walked around in excitement. Then I read the list again (just to make sure I read my name right) and I did read right! gosh! this is so... AWESOME!!! I just never expected I'd make it. anyways, I'd like to say thanks to all the sponsors of the contest and thanks to the staff of the bothanspy and especially to AmShak who started the contest You've made one collector a really happy one! since I haven't been able to buy any figures to expand my collection lately, this is such a great help!:D