Anakin and the new trailer (spoiler thinking)

Redleader

New Recruit
It was thought in the non-spoiler thread that Anakin strikes Mace Windu at the end. It's not Windu, but I think it's a Tusken Raider! I guess that is the scene where he starts to lose it and starts cuttin' down the guys. Excellent!

richkulach

New Recruit
Must be...

The first time I saw it I thought it was a Raider as well. I guess we will find out in May.

All that really needs to be said about this trailer is "HOLY SHNIKERS" (and "thank goodness I didn't have to see Harry Potter to see the trailer")

There are some very good scenes in there. My favorite is the scene with Obi-Wan fighting Jango, then Slave 1 chasing down Obi-Wan's Jedi speeder!!

And the scene with Anakin on the speeder bike is hella' sweeet!

I love it!

What do the rest of you think? What is the best scene?
:cflag:
richkulach

drgonzo70

New Recruit
What about the scene where Anakin blaims Obi Wan, and that he should be more powerfull and that one day he will be the most powerfull Jedi.

vfermi

Consultant
wow...that new trailer kicks @$$!!!!

I heard rumors that the tuskens killed shmi...perhaps we're seeing the retaliation for that...

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
YES, IT IS A TUSKEN RAIDER.
THE REASON WHY ANAKIN RETALIATES ON THE TUSKENS IS BECAUSE IN FACT THEY KILLED SHMI.
WHEN HE FINALLY GETS TO SEE HIS MOTHER AFTER YEARS OF TRAINING, SHE HAS VERY LITTLE TIME TO LIVE. SHE HAS JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY TUSKEN RAIDERS AND SHE DIES IN ANAKIN'S ARMS. THIS UPSETS HIM TREMENDOUSLY, DRIVING HIM INTO "TAKING CARE" OF AN ENTIRE FAMILY OF TUSKEN RAIDERS WITH HIS LIGHTSABER.
SHMI WAS THE ONLY LINK KEEPING ANAKIN CONNECTED TO SANITY . ONCE HIS MOTHER DIES, HIS ANGER AND FEAR STRONGLY START TO WORK ON HIM, QUICKLY DRIVING HIM TO THE DARK SIDE.
I ONCE HAD THE WHOLE PLOT FOR EP 2 POSTED AT ANOTHER SITE BUT IT WAS QUICKLY TAKEN DOWN BY "SUPERIOR FORCES"..OH WELL, NOW YOU KNOW..
I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE PLOT AND ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO ROCK...JUST WAIT AND SEE!

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
I can't wait to see Obi-Wan diving through a window on the big screen, flying through Coruscant, by his finger tips!

The saber fights should be even better then what we have been used to. Look forward to great stunts and new fighting styles! The battle with Jango and Obi will be a huge scrap!!!
May 16th.. Is sooooooooo far away! Can't wait... Want EP2 NOW!!! ON DVD!!!!

Redleader

New Recruit
I just want to see Anakin go off on some tusken raiders. It's sucha contrast from the Anakin in the first movie!:smack: