AmShak's Poster Autographs

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I created these images to help me keep track of who's signed what and i thought there might be a few of you out there that might like to see them.

these are works in progress. i originally and still do collect autographs on carded figures. i started doing the posters a couple of years ago.

Attachments

• zPosterEp1TPM2.jpg
    zPosterEp1TPM2.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 330
  • zPosterEp2AOTC2.jpg
    zPosterEp2AOTC2.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 310
  • zPosterEp3ROTS2.jpg
    zPosterEp3ROTS2.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 311

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
some of the autographs do not photgraph very well and at some point i will do close-ups of each autograph.

Attachments

• zPosterEp4ANH2.jpg
    zPosterEp4ANH2.jpg
    574.2 KB · Views: 334
  • zPosterEp5ESB2.jpg
    zPosterEp5ESB2.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 313
  • zPosterEp6ROTJ2.jpg
    zPosterEp6ROTJ2.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 312

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
really cool. Where did you track down Anthony Daniels?? I'd love to get his autograph on my one and only signed esb poster!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Darth Boru said:
really cool. Where did you track down Anthony Daniels?? I'd love to get his autograph on my one and only signed esb poster!
he has been to the dallas sci fi show at least twice and at least one of those while i was still living there, so he wasn't too difficult... just a matter of standing in line and you all know how much i enjoy standing in line.:rolleyes:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
mynock11 said:
Nice boy that must have taken a long time and some money. do you transport them in carbonite?
most of them came from when they vistied the Dallas shows and the next big chunk came from C3. unfortunately, money was a bit tight at C3, so i focused mostly on the older actors and in the end i just ran out of time. Billy Dee was one that i wanted to get at C3, but i just didn't have the time. hopefully i can correct this at C4.
McCallum is the most recent and the cheapest from a certain point of view.... Free ... if you don't count all of the costs that went along with going to disney.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Awesome job. I wish I had some signed posters....but I collect primarily through the mail. :p Plus, I have so many signatures now....I don't want to start all over again. We'll have to see how many new signeres tehre are at C4..I might try out a poster.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Wow. I have a ton of Star Wars autos but only one shot signed by two people (one of Chewie and C3P0 signed by both).

Bravo! I see people with posters like these at Star Wars Weekends and I always get a tinge of jealousy.

When I first collected TTM I was a lot more adventurous about sending out multiple signed items for additions. Can't recall ever losing one, but still unless it's some I KNOW will sign and send back (J.E. Jones, Bulloch, Baker, etc.) I wouldn't dare.

I have to say my best multiple photo is a Brady Bunch cast photo signed by Alice, Greg, Marsha, show creator Sherwood Schwartz and Florence Henderson. Doesn't really compare!

I may try to start one at C4, though I'll have see how it goes. I suspect I'll be in the Billy Dee Williams line so long I won't have time for anyone else (assuming he comes back).

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I started doing the posters at the dallas shows, so it was never really a big hit on the wallet. at c3, there was no way i could carry the burden of getting all that i wanted, so i had to be selective in which ones i had sign them. i also collect autographs on carded figures. i'll be able to pick up some of the ones i skipped at c3 at the dallas show coming up in a few weeks, plus a couple that were not at c3. at some point, i'll get around to getting pics of my autographed figure collection up.
All of my autographs have been done in person, but i am in the process of sending out some request, but more on that later. i would never consider sending out a poster or figure for an autograph unless i knew that the signer was willing for the extra hassle involved with that.
I also plan on being better prepared of c4. that was one area at c3 that worked relatively ok. They didn't do it the way they had announced they would do it, but i think it worked just as well after they figured out the huge demand on Amy Allen.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I have Shak to thank for a few of my auto'd figs. i'm hoping if i get over to C4( there's still hope!) that i can add to more. Would love to see Samuel L or maybe a appearance by Hamill or Harrison (yeah right!)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
updated the images in the first two posts .....

Added .....

Mathew Wood ep1, 2 & 3
Andrew Secombe ep1 & 2
Jeremy Bulloch ep3
Amy Allen ep3
Anthony Forest ep4
Simon Williamson ep6
Paul Weston ep6
Barrie Holland ep6
Mike Quinn ep6